Between work provided by it’s sister company, Palos Verdes Properties, existing construction projects, and aggressively seeking new construction projects in Northern California, Grado Construction has many exciting things happening in the company:
- Launch of its new website. If you’re reading this then you are visiting a newly redesigned website. Keep coming back for more updates and new information.
- Grand Opening for the Placerville Professional Office Building. We recently held a grand opening for the newly constructed professional office building at 3916 Missouri Flat Rd. in Placerville. This is the new home of the local Social Security Administration Office and soon to be home of Tan Central and Edward Jones Investments. This building is the precursor to Phase I construction of The Crossings.
- The Crossings Phase I will begin construction in April, 2014 with the leveling and clearing of 10’s of acres of land. Located directly north of the CVS pharmacy in the K-mart plaza, several national retail tenants will call this their new home with completion scheduled for April, 2015. Some of these tenants include among others Petco, HomeGoods, Sports Authority, and Smart & Final.
- The Hayward Seventh-day Adventist Church has begun its expansion of its main sactuary into a two-story, xxxx square-foot building. Grado Construction is the general contractor for this project which should finish in the summer of 2014.
- With the help of Grado Construction, the Placerville Seventh-day Adventist Church recently finished 90% of it’s new xxxx square-foot, two-story multipurpose building. GC finished the fire access road clearing the way for occupancy in the spring of 2014.